Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
All my bonuses are locked. I don't know why or how to unlock to use them. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes this is what I see but it's been like that for a few levels. Is this normal?
I appreciate your response.
Welcome to Soda Community @faboata
Do you see this?
It means you can't use the boosters for this level.
The reason for this is that something new is introduced in this level, e.g. a new blocker or new feature. The level is easy to pass without using boosters.