What's happening in Soda in May? πŸ–οΈπŸΉ
πŸ†πŸ–οΈ Soda Summer Season is here!
πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

πŸ†πŸΉ Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

❄️ Soda Festive Season & Winter Cup is here! πŸ†

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,240 Community Manager
edited January 1 in Discussions

Join us in the Festive Season! In a delightful holiday gathering, Kimmy, Cherry, and a playful bear enjoy a festive game night indoors while the snow falls.

But the true action will happen outdoors, as their friendly rivalry extends with all kinds of snow games, creating unforgettable holiday memories!

We’re approaching the end of the year in December, and in Soda this means celebrating the Festive Season! But first, we’re kicking things off a bit earlier with the start of the next big in-game competition, Winter Cup! β„οΈπŸ†

Read the details below to get a first look of the Festive Season, and continue to scroll to get all the information you need on the Winter Cup.

Winter Cup - How Does It Work

Start by collecting snowflake candies to enter the contest. Reach the top positions in each round to get to the Final. Play to be the tournament winner in the Final round to win 500 gold bars!

All players start off in the Qualifier round!

• Start: Thursday, November 30
  • End: Sunday, December 3
  • Goal: The top 3 players on the leaderboard qualify to the next round!

If you didn’t make it through, you have one more chance in the quick Second Chance!

• Start: December 5
  • End: December 6
  • Goal: The top 3 players on the leaderboard qualify to the next round!

From here on out it’s the Top 3 on the leaderboards that qualify for the next round!

• Eights: Start December 7 - End December 10
  • Quarters: Start December 12 - End December 13
  • Semis: Start December 15 - EndΒ December 17

In the end, the top players will have a final snow filled battle to see who takes home the 500 Gold Bars! The final starts on December 19 and ends on December 21.

Winter Cup Terms & Conditions

What else!?

Leave a comment in the thread and show how far you’ll go in the Winter Cup to receive an exclusive Winter Cup badge!

FAQ

1. What do I do when I qualify for the next round?

- Make sure to log in the next day to claim your spot in the next round!

2. I didn't win the qualifiers, can I get a second chance?

Yes, once the Qualifier end, you will have one more chance in the Second Chance!

Β«134567102

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?