Bounses

Options
patriper2o18
patriper2o18 Posts: 3 Newbie

At the end of the game you ask end or bonus I have hit bonus all the time and at first they would run through then say Opps something went wrong with the video. Now the first one works and so I hit the second video and it will run through the video and then say Opps something went wrong with the video.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @patriper2o18

Do you have an advertisement malfunction? First, please try standard troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that doesn’t help, you can report the ads to the department by using this link 

Fill in the form, select topic “advert issues” subtopic “I experienced a bug with an advert” then submit 🤗

• patriper2o18
    patriper2o18 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

thank you for answering me but you have already fixed the problem. Yesterday I tried the boosts again (all 3) and they are working without me doing any of these things which I did previous to contacting you to begin with.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?