Bare Candy Town Background and no Special Events for weeks now :(

Options
BB-6
BB-6 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been just getting the bare background with the soda fountain and no characters for a few weeks now, and the Challenges have also disappeared altogether.

So I'm also not seeing the 9th anniversary celebration. Anything I can do on my end?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @BB-6 and welcome to Soda community!

It may happen as usually the same features are not available to all Soda players at the same time; this way the Game Studio keeps the events and features manageable across millions of players.

So you may not have the season events now but you may receive them in the future.

You may check troubleshooting steps which help you keep your game in optimal conditions so it will be ready to receive new features when they're available:

• Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app?

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?