Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm not using them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the boosters are timed then it's been changed lately. Also it shows I have earned boosters but they do not show up to use. Right now I have one booster that's been showing to use for at least a week but nothing to go with it. One is no good by it's self. I hope i have made this clear.
Welcome to Soda Community @Emmawilemon
Could it be that you have timed boosters? When you stop playing, the booster time continues, unfortunately that does not stop 😕