Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is the body which is required
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want to play my game on this device
I want to pick my Candy Crush Soda Sage on this device and not lose my progress
Welcome to Soda Community @936Duikers
How can I help you? Do you have a new device and you would like to play the game on that device?
You can read more in the Help Center thread 👉 New phone or tablet?
Let me know if you need more help 🙂