Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am currently on level 783. Since I am stuck on that level for 3 plus years now I went back to previous levels and went back to level 21 against Carl and it took me over 300 tries over 8 days to win.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dessertfirst2020 warm welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
There is no Carl in this game. Do you mean the game Candy Crush Jelly Saga?
If you need help there, I can ask a manager to move you to the correct forum.