Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't want to loose progress, I am over level 12,000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @twoolman🙋‍♀️ It is same with all of the King Saga games👍️
What I said was, we cannot play the game on computers only through King website --> https://www.king.com/games.
But, we can play on Windows10/11 - downloading the App through Microsoft Store, and logging in with our King account.
Since you have been playing the game from a while, which device are you using? Did you save the game?
Hello @twoolman🙋‍♀️
Yes! You are absolutely right! When we open the game on a new device, we will have to afresh with the boosters!
OK, so when new PC arrives Tuesday, I will download Soda from MS store (I think I did that six years ago on this PC) and go to King.com to resume play on same game in progress (leevel 12,619). I understand I will loose boosters but I have very few anyway. Do I have this right?
PS it's Soda Saga if that matters
"The game is not accessible only on King.com on Computer platforms."
What do you mean by only?
Hello @twoolman🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The game is not accessible only on King.com on Computer platforms. And, it has been a while since they removed the access!
So, if you have been playing your game on a mobile device, we still do the same. And, they are not going to take it away because Kingdom account is their main log-in source.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
King account allows you to easily save your game progress, play across multiple devices or platforms
Please check this page