Royal Games

Options

Please can anyone at King help save Royal Games, what is happening with Royal Games next year, will the site be permanently closed?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @AlexandraAtwell and welcome to Soda community!

The site closed all games two years ago, I'm sorry.

You may find this announcement on the site:

Important Announcement

Royal Games has closed all games as of 7 December 2021. We will soon be closing down the rest of the Royal Games website. If you have withdrawable funds remaining in your account, please ensure that you withdraw any withdrawable funds from your account as soon as possible. You can do this by going to the 'Account' section of Royal Games which is accessible from the orange navigation bar at the top of the page.

Thank you for all the fun times spent with us over the years.

The Royal Games team.

• AlexandraAtwell
    AlexandraAtwell Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Hello @Pitty_Kitty Yes but that message is two years old so surely with Microsoft’s new deal with King will Microsoft be able to bring back Royal Games, I am a silver player from Royal Games and I feel annoyed and upset at the fact that loyal players who weren’t playing for money have to miss out on playing at Royal Games because of some players who were playing for money have now caused a problem for everyone else, I think it’s very unfair to shut everyone else out at Royal Games, the site has a very good community and a good variety of games , I do not want Royal Games to get ignored and for it to come back, the site has so much potential and is able to make good profit, it’s lovely to see that the snow scenery is on at Royal Games but would rather see all the games back and the site go back to the way it was, it’s now December and have waited for nearly three years for Royal Games to come back, you can’t shut down a really good gaming site with a good community, please take this message higher up

• AlexandraAtwell
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Yes but that message is two years old so surely Royal Games should be returning with Microsoft’s deal, you can’t throw away a really good community site with a good community that could make good profit just doesn't make sense.

At the end of the day, all the players from Royal Games don’t want the site to close at all, we have been treated unfairly on King’s part and the fact that all games have been removed is cruel, from all the community from Royal Games we want the games to come back and for Royal Games to be restored from when it first came out, we don’t want to be shut out. King has caused stress, anxiety, upset and annoyance for a lot Royal Games players, Royal Games was and is a very good gaming site, we all beg King to not shut down Royal Games permanently.

Please forward this to someone higher up.

Thank You.

Alexandra

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,434 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @AlexandraAtwell and thanks for reaching out about this and I'm sorry that it has caused stress for you. We don't really have the power to reverse this kind of decision here as moderators or community managers. However, I've noted this feedback for the studios and appreciate that you shared your thoughts on it here with us.

Hopefully it comes back some day, or something similar to it!

• AlexandraAtwell
    edited December 2023
    Options

@LoFiGummy Thanks for your reply, it would be great if Royal Games could come back one day and put a smile back on all the Royal Games player faces, we don’t want a similar site as Royal Games was perfect the way it was, it’s just a shame that Flash player let it down, Royal Games players needs Royal Games and Royal Games needs us the players.

Thank you for noting my message thread to the studios, its much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?