Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't play online for a week and my game is offline, how can I solve the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @minaaa warm welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry your game can't connect online.
We had a temporary connection problem to the server today and a few days before. Maybe you had just tried to play at the time.
Please try our standard fixes:
- Check for and run updates for your device and game.
- clear the cache (be careful! do not delete the data)
- force close all apps
- Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If necessary, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
I hope it will be okay with your game soon.