Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When does this event start? All my blue tiles are regular now, no longer snowflakes. I play on my kindle fire and there is no update available. Earlier when I logged into game it said Get ready, event starts soon. That was 4 hours ago.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Tanya @TanyaRenee 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you win the “Qualifiers” round? If you lost, there must have been “make up” round! I do not remember the dates as I did not take part this time.
Let me call in our Candy Soda Saga Moderator @Pitty_Kitty to help you with more details.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi my friend welcome to the hub community its lovely to meet you
Can you tell me what game you are asking about 💓
If you can could you also post a screenshot