Bakery

Options
leahr
leahr Posts: 21 Level 2

It's so annoying not being able to play bake a cake. Everytime I come on its always closed. Like why can't that be fixed if so many of us keep complaining about it? It's fun to play.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @leahr warm welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm sorry that your bakery is always closed. For me, the event works very well. The bakery is always open on Thursdays for me and my team. I'm playing on an Android device. What device are you using?

Please try our standard fixes:

- Check for and run updates for your device and app

- clear the cache (Attention: do not delete the data!)

- Force Close All Apps- Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds

- After turning it on, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If necessary, switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

@leahr what platform do you play on? Can you take a screenshot of what it looks like in your game?

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,434 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @leahr, and sorry to hear about this issue.

You can find more information about Bake-A-Cake in the "🍰 Bake A Cake shows as Coming Soon" thread. In short, this isn't a glitch or an error. The 'Coming Soon' sign means that the feature is not currently available, this can be either due to it taking a break in your game or that your team has already finished baking the cake.

We understand this might feel a little bit like your teammate got an extra slice of cake while you're waiting for your turn, but at the moment, that's how it works. 🍰

You can leave a comment in this thread that was linked to make sure your feedback gets shared with the developers of the game however.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?