Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Were the rewards honored that were missed during this error message.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn’t receive rewards since this issue has been going on and now I had to update my phone and my FreePlay with boosters was lost now I have to select each booster to use but I should’ve had time left over without having to select them and now I’ve spent more time trying to send this message
Most likely not…sorry.
but if you want to try, you need to contact players support via your game app or click “contact us” at the bottom of this page. good luck 😁