Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm reporting that the game is crashing like this when I click on the current level. Could you fix this game crash?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game simply freezes after clicking on the current level, @SApple2. At this moment, Candy Crush Soda Saga is just that the levels are stuck in their positions when we drag the screen left and right and it may not take a few seconds, but thousandths when we click on this level.
How does it crash? Does it take you out of your level or does it freeze? For me, it's just the levels in my map that are stuck and won't budge even if you keep clicking which seem like few seconds or so. They are really slow in starting.
Well on that, @SApple2! When I already click on that level, the game crashes and then you play this current level, the game doesn't crash regularly.
Hi @JONH10 🙂
It's similar to what's happening in my game. The level is stuck when you click it, delayed in activation, but not crashing. I'm still able to play the level.