Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I never get any free stuff or maybe once a month or so and I play every day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @sunrize311
Do you mean boosters you get through ads?
A
ds is a feature which is still in testing. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads (like me)!
We do not know which group you fall into. And, until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature!
So if you are missing the ads in your game right now, make sure you have the latest update and hopefully ads will be back in your game soon.
I've been playing for years. I get boosters only a few times a year. When I play the regular candy crush, I get boosters every day.
wait for sometime you will finally get them
@gregoryo4