Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What happened? Was moving along playing Rocket rush and was ahead when suddenly I was back at the “out of lives” screen. I think I should be rewarded double and receive extra gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh yes, your asking compensation is very reasonable 😁
I recommend you to contact players support. There is a link to them on the game app…just follow the help/wheel icon. Or click “contact us” at the bottom of this page.
good luck with 🍭🍭🍭