Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can you help me with it please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @shaztiley123
I am sorry to hear you uninstalled the game.
Did you save your game? Do you use the same account credentials (King or Facebook account? Please visit the link below how to get your progress back 👇
Have you lost your levels?
If you are still not at the correct level, please contact Player Support so they can manually restore your levels. Scroll down this page and click/tap on "contact us"
What do I need to do to kget the level I was on