Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am asked to watch an ad to get a bonus, but the ad does not finish. I am then told I have not succeeded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Another thing….please check your device memory. This game requires at least 2GB of free memory to operate smoothly-ish. 😅
Still having problems with ads not beginning or finishing so no extra games this is one of a couple of ads causing this problem
I can’t believe programmers can’t fix the broken ad feature! It has been an issue for months now!
Yeah, there is a problem with ads. Hopefully there is a fix at next update. Make sure to keep your game app updated.