Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For a month now the game won't connect to the internet and I'm not receiving my rewards and I can't buy any gold bars or the piggy bank rewards either. What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Doglesby48
I am sorry to hear this! Did you check for game and device updates? The latest game version is 1.258.1 and also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
Please visit the Help Center guide below for more info:
👉 What to do when I lose connection in the game