Player holding up '4 in a Row'

Options
MyBoosMomma
MyBoosMomma Posts: 14 Level 2

Hey players! I hope you all were blessed with a beautiful Christmas with family, friends, and all Loved ones🩷

Now that you can only play 2 spots (in a certain time frame, I know 😊) on '4 in a Row,' it really lags the ability to win and is a real disappointment 😔

Anyone else, not enjoying this? 🥺🤔🫣😁🥰

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,786 Level 5
    Options

Me, I’m not pleased at all when they changed it back to 2 tasks per day. I think 3 tasks per day is the sweet spot 😁

• MyBoosMomma
    Options

Yesss!!! Three is great! I count on these wins to keep truckin' along in levels 😁😁

• eliteomega
    eliteomega Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve tried to post this multiple times, and it never seems to go through. It’s beyond annoying to play it anymore because there’s always some joker who is soon as there’s three spots clear takes the final one and then sits on it for two weeks and doesn’t do anything. Lately I always seem to get two people who take a spot and neither one of them do anything and I’m sick and tired of doing all four tasks by myself in two days. I mean seriously it shouldn’t take two weeks to get 130 green candies or 110 red candies. This is become absolutely no fun to play when you get stuck with people who just take up a spot just to wait for you to do all four tasks and two days while they get to reap the benefits of it

• becca_ciao
    becca_ciao Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree it seems some folks (thinking it's a log to sit on.) I don't want to be the only one playing. I choose alot of the hard levels or pick the squares that will become 4 sooner than later.

• MyBoosMomma
    Options

I totally agree!!! I'm LITERALLY in that same position right now, player is sitting on the win of collecting cyan candies, they have collected 88 and have done nothing for 4 days!! It's ridiculous!! There should be a time limit for this particular reason!!

Feeling your pain 🤦

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 255 Level 3
    Options

A player MUST complete at least ONE task on ANY place of the board, otherwise he cannot get any rewards when four ticks appeared. This means when you completed four consecutive tasks, the folk will not get anything if he was only sitting on the task or half completed.

• Omega77kc
    Omega77kc Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I understand that, but I also see everybody’s issue. It’s ridiculous when you’ve got two spots in a row done and then people take up the other two spots and just sit there and a week goes by or two weeks go by and no movement. I shouldn’t have to do all four just the collector reward. The weirdest thing is right before Christmas. I was able to play unlimited boards, I get four in a row and another boy would open up. I do four in a row and the board would open up so so and so forth and then suddenly right before Christmas or right after it changed only two in a 24 hour period unless the board got beat. Even if people don’t collect the rewards for not doing anything when you’ve done two tasks and they fill up the other two spots and they sit there for days to weeks on end somebody shouldn’t have to go and do another two to get the four just to collect the reward. There should be a timeframe to if somebody doesn’t complete a task with an amount of hours or days they automatically get generated and booted out

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 255 Level 3
    Options

Did you notice that two players were ALREADY playing 4 in a row when you open a new board immediately after you get rewards?

Have you ever seen other players can do MORE than four ticks on the board within 24 hours but you can only do two?

A world contains 15 levels mostly. When you compete against four players in these 15 levels for gold bars ( soda race ), do you think they are REAL TIME players standing at the same start level with you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?