Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Spoke to Apple and it’s not there end. I redeemed gift card in king store on my account just fine. When in game and I try to get support it’s ask me to long in and then I get a connection error and to try back in a bit. HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok…do you have different device that you can try playing on to see if your game app corrupted or not? If you do, then try it. But I think you may have to delete the app and reinstall it. From reading your comment, I’m guessing that you are new to the game. So, you should be fine deleting the app.
I did all of that and it still is giving me error message
Well, I think we need to start with your connection error. Here is a link to help you with that…