How many of you got frustrated with the downside of the game and stopped playing so often?

Options
Janna1998
Janna1998 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was really hooked up in the beginning! Now I'm level 3983, and I have to tell you it was not easy to get there! So many purchases, and yet extremely unsatisfying performance!

I am absolutely certain that, the developers of the game are well aware of the issues! They will not change anything though, because the money will stop coming...

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,611 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Janna1998

Sorry you feel that way. I have never purchased and am at level 12880. I have been playing Soda since February 2015 πŸ€—

When did you start playing the game?

• roseofsharon42
    roseofsharon42 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm at 13150 and can't play because of no games. Been this way for sometime. Good for you if you play without spending something. I have 2 weekly wins in a row and since I don't have any more games ( they dole out about 20 games at a time), not enough to compete. So I will have to start over in the weekly contest. Only 5 hours left and I was just passed to 4th place. Sucks, because I do spend too much, that part is my fault. I don't know If i will continue. I'm 81 and disabled, retired, carpenter and want more joy in what i am able to do. Come on King.com, you can do better than this.

• CherySeyller
    CherySeyller Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've never spent a dime 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?