Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It is becoming increasingly more difficult to play CC Soda saga. The ads for jigsaws especially “Vita” don’t load properly and bring up the Oops notice, ruining the game. There’s really no point in playing until they fix this weeks-long problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had the oops problem too. Now I am not getting any extra chances to win a level or even a chance to retry a level while missing out on any chance to win the weekly contest while other player leap ahead by leaps and bounds . I've been playing 7-8 years and never had a problem this bad . I paid for extra boosters for the first time recently so wonder if that is why you are trying to get me to pay to play. I will quit before paying to play if that is your ploy or get this game fixed so it's fair for all players.
I agree with Chris and Janet on the oops problem. When you get to the level I'm at it's almost impossible to play without the boosters. This has been going on for too long and the King Community needs to get it fixed before they lose a lot of players.
4 times in half hour, the "oops" problem, if you don't want us to have extra boosters or tries, then take the ads out, this takes a lot of time out of play when having to shut game down and restart, get it sorted please.
Cookie Jam. It’s simpler, but you don’t have to watch non functioning ads to progress. 👍
What game Chris? maybe I join you 😁
I’ve stopped playing. Gone to another game by a different company. No glitches at all. It’s refreshing. LOL
I think ads feature stopped working for 2-3 weeks now. Getting black screen and have to close the app. Not fun anymore. Please fix all your glitches. ALL of them.
sad to say, I’m still playing this game 😅
Totally agree! I’ve been playing for years too, but can’t continue like this. Going to try a different game.