Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is there a little logo on the left hand side that says teams when I’m playing a level and then it disappears? Also when is the bakery reopening? Thank you in advance!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Noelle419
Do I understand you correctly that while playing a level you see the "Teams" icon on the left and then suddenly disappear? Would you please share a screenshot with us? To understand it better, I can see the 'problem' and forward it if necessary. https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Regarding Bake a Cake, we don’t have an update yet 😔 The Studio is still investigating and as soon as we know more you can find an update in the main thread here
Hi Yosca!
Thank you so much for your response! I greatly appreciate it! Thanks for the update too! I will screenshot it next time I see it, but yes you understand me correctly!
Kindly,
Veronica