Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been unable to restore my candy crush soda saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bas51047 Welcome to Soda Community
What happened? Can you elaborate a little more?
Hello @bas51047🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
You are in Candy Crush Saga area now! But, no worries! I will give a shout out to our Soda game Moderators @Pitty_Kitty and @Yosca to help you out!
Thank you for joining our Community & please wait for my friends to join in.