Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I noticed the jellied fish are useless what do they actually do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @lauralee627
The fish can remove blockers, such as ice, licorice or help to e.g. pop soda bottles. But they also have a will of their own and sometimes don't do what you want. We checked to see if this was correct and we were told that this was done on purpose. I find the Swedish fish (double fish) very helpful and I always use them for hard and super hard levels.
An idea has been suggested to make the fish swim to the tile you want and you can vote. You can find it here:
👉 Flying fish