Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hitting the x when it appears for some ads don’t give me the extra lives and I get a message I did not watch the ad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, still not working saying I need to watch until the end.
This is still not working for me
At the bottom left of the ad screen, there is a hand, palm facing up, with a check mark above it. Click that hand. It asks you to put in your email, I did not, but when I closed that screen the ad finally started working.
Welcome to Soda Community @jeannettesmiller
When viewing the ads, make sure that you don't close the ad before it ends as it may cause problems like freeze, black screen, not giving rewards etc.
Also check if your Internet connectivity is stable and check if the game needs to be updated.
If you have watched the entire advertisement and then receive the message that you have not viewed it, you can report the advertisement to the department. You can click on the green link 👉 contact us fill in the form, select the correct game, choose topic “advert issues or reporting” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward for watching an ad” Then submit the form 🙂