Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What can I do to correct this ? My email is Thanks
Thank you,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it is saying that I need to verify my email. My correct email is showing. When I press verify it says that it is wrong. Sorry that I wasn’t more clear.
Welcome to Soda Community @Babs55at02 Please edit your post and remove your email address
I am confused. You say the correct email is shown but you want to correct it?
Is it game or Community related? If you want to change your game email address, please visit the guide below 👇
👉 How do I change my King account password or email address
Let me know if you need more help