Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm a daily player and I am looking to find friends for my Candy Crush Soda Saga game.
I'm a "Newbie" and don't have many friends. Here is my User ID.#13746259253 come and be my friend!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Queenette70
Welcome to King community ! 🤗
There is a thread for your request: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/360053/add-new-friends-share-your-link-here#latest
You can get there and share you friend's link so people can add you as friend in their games.
For clear step by step explanations, please see rebelchild's post dated Jan 10th on page 132.
I hope you will enjoy your time here with us. 😊