4 in a row?

eliteomega
eliteomega Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a way to remove people from Is there a way to remove people from the four in a row? Up until a couple weeks ago I used to have options to do unlimited tasks in the floor in a row now it’s only two for 24 hours or less of four in a row is beaten.

but lately it seems like every time I get too completed I get two people who take the next two squares and they don’t do anything. I’ve had one joker sitting in collecting 130 greens from almost 5 days now hasn’t collected one. They’re just sitting there. I shouldn’t have to open up two more blocks just so everybody can get rewards when two people took up a space and a week later haven’t done anything with them. It’s getting aggravating constantly getting stuck with people who don’t do any of the tasks they just take up a slot and sit there waiting for somebody to do four separate tasks so they can collect, and reap the benefits of it.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,044 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @eliteomega

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Players cannot be removed. To be clear: Only the player(s) who participated in a completed row will receive a reward. But I can understand how annoying it is that you have to start over every time.

There are different game variants of 4 in a Row because until now I have always been able to do only 2 tasks per 24 hours. So I think you were very lucky to be able to do multiple tasks 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?