Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I aced level 23 in the 1st try but it kicked me off the game. I clicked back on and had to ace it again but as a result I never got the gold tile...can this be changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Douglas1986
I am sorry, but the level tile cannot be changed to a gold tile.
The game only recognizes the completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final confirmation message to recognize you've completed the level, allow it to pop up so the software can register its completion. This also ensures that the server (which stores your player progression) can see it too.
If you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation is shown, your progress may not be saved.