Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why my bake the cake is not shown since last three months. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue - I haven't seen a cake in months. I have the latest version and this long span of time between cakes isn't normal.
Welcome to Soda Community @Ubitt
Bake a Cake may at times appear as 'Coming Soon'. Don't worry, this isn't a glitch or an error. The 'Coming Soon' sign means that the feature is not currently available, this can be either due to it taking a break in your game or that your team has already finished baking the cake. Make sure you have the latest game version; you need at least version 1.260.