We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why are my extras locked?

jdellett03
jdellett03 Posts: 1 Newbie

After making a purchase to pass a super hard level, all my extras are locked and cannot be used. My app is up to date

Answers

• hippie_79
    hippie_79 Posts: 2 Newbie

Contact the support on the game.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,914 Level 5

I think it’s normal. Boosters in some levels are locked because the levels are super easy.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @jdellett03 and welcome to Soda community!

Pre-game boosters may appear padlocked and unavailable only in some specific levels, it's not an error.

these levels are designed to be played without those boosters so they're easier to beat than most levels. it's also likely a sign you're about to learn a new feature in the game, e.g a new blocker and the game wants you to learn how it works on your own.

If you purchased items, don't worry they've not been lost. Once you beat this type of levels you'll return to normal levels and all your pre-game boosters will be available as before.

though I believe time in timed boosters will keep passing regardless because it cannot be paused

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?