Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For the past couple of weeks my rewards have stopped collecting and now my extra awards are dwindling down to close to nothing. They were building up daily and then it all just stopped…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think there is something wrong with your game app. I recommend you to follow the steps on the following thread…
Also, in Kimmees Gone Fishing, it’s active but I’m not collecting points/fish nut everyone after me and before me is collecting the fish