Missing people of my team!!

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 312 Level 3

My team contains 11 members and me. They are very active. They can finish the cake within one hour after it released. But they all will disappear when the cake be baked. No one left. Therefore I can see them only one hour weekly and then my team have myself alone.

As a team leader, I can only do nothing to increase their loyalty to my team. I feel so frustrated.

Anyone have good idea for a failed team leader?

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,792 Level 5
    Options

Your problem is very strange. I think this group of players move from team to team to bake a cake, get the rewards and go to the next team. I recommend you to start a new team so they can’t find you….and of course you need to find a new teammates. You may want to check out team section here….

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/teams

• michimune
    Options

Do you mean I could find many LOYAL ACTIVE teammates from the link you provided?

Those loyal active teammates only need one cake per week even though they have the ability to finish more. They don't need more rewards. The cake can be finished within one hour, and then they will stay in my team for nothing. They have the chance to get another reward by moving to another team whether to bake or not, but they don't do this. Do those loyal active teammates exist in the world?

If they need six days to complete one cake, then they will not have spare time for changing team. They are loyalty to my team, but they are not active anymore.

If you were a boss of a company, but this company have no work and salaries, how to lure you staff to stay? A normal worker will leave for better prospect.

I think the best solution is if my team can provide a cake after cake within a limited time of this event, my teammates will not leave anymore. Team spirit will be increased also.

The collecting of soda cap event--- reward pass. Players can do it one after one, just wait 30 minutes if finished, before the event due.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,792 Level 5
    Options

I think I misunderstood your first comment 🤔 You mentioned your team disappeared…I don’t quite understand what that meant. So, you basically want more activities for them to do 😂

Your unlimited cake idea is good idea and similar to Dachs Delivery in Friends Saga. I like playing that with my team.

• michimune
    Options

We have unlimited cake also within a specific time interval, but we have to finish it from DIFFERENT TEAMS.

As a team leader, I am very difficult to maintain my team right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?