Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why am I loosing all my streak after not completing 1 level. All 5 bottles go at once
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only started losing all my bottles at once, since yesterday. It's bloody awful. It's always been one at a time! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Welcome to Soda Community @Tolen
There are different variants to allow players to experience different gaming experiences 🙂
By the way, I think you were lucky that you didn't lose the entire streak if you couldn't win the level the first time. I've only ever had the Rainbow Streak where I lose all the bottles when failing a level.