Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sometimes I finish a task and it does not register. Do you know what could be the problem?
thank you,
brigitte
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I liked the unlimited task four in a row better
Thank you for your answer. (It did happened to me as well๐).
only time that ever happened to me is when I forgot to click "select" for the task ๐
check out the thread below. same problem as you. you may find answer there.
4 in a row rewards not given โ King Community