Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How can I get friends to get points. I will send them points too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Bella54
I’m not sure what you mean with “to get points”
With friends you can send them lives and you can receive lives from them 🙂
You need Social Hub:
You can click/tap on the link below to learn how you can add friends 👇
How to add new friends
And you can add friends from Soda Race, 4 in a Row, other events. Just click/tap on player’s profile, then clcik/tap on add friends 👇
You can find more info about Social Hub HERE