Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
where do I go to play games, I keep going to Discussions? I will click the games buttion then the game i want to play, put it just takes me to the disussions. can someone please help me i am new.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for that
It sounds like you are trying to play on PC via King.com. You can’t play on king.com anymore. You have to download the app from Microsoft App Store. But this game is best play on a mobile device or a tablet. There seems to be more features than PC version.