Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don’t think this is winnable. Anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your response. It’s a bottle popping game, and it seems the last bottle doesn’t exist
Welcome to Soda Community @Sbparadis
I haven't reached that level yet, as I purposely don't want to be at the end of the map all the time 😅
Does the level have many blockers such as ice, licorice, etc? Swedish fish (double fish) booster usually helps me. I combine them with coloring candy and I regularly manage to pass a difficult level.
Perhaps there is another player who can give you tips 🤗