Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi guys. Anyone else experiencing this? I’m mid game and game just closes back to phone screen. Loses all my power ups etc and progress on a level. Been happening for several weeks now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. Thanks for replies. Cleared everything off anyway as I do that weekly but same happening. I’m running on iPhone iOS if that makes a difference to anything. Always happens as I’m about to complete a level and I’ve invested money and power ups into the level that I don’t get back. Wry annoying. Will contact tech help. Thanks again
Welcome to Soda Community @Stevie75
Sorry about this! Did you check for game updates?
Please try to log out, clear cache (not data!), log back in.
Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Or you can visit the Help Center for more help: technical connection issues
Hope this helps
Hi I get this occasionally on my android, on mine I think it's when Norton starts scanning, it's ok after, just take note of scanning on your phone to see if it coincides when you are playing