Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have done everything I can find with the exception of uninstalling the game. I cannot login from IOS on either device and both show offline/connection lost/no internet.
HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is happening to me as well, but only on my phone, get the same message. I play the game on my I pad, and it works fine. I made sure I was logged in and connected with KING, and tried everything except uninstalling. After I added the game to my I pad, the one on my phone started all my days over and I lost some levels I had already finishedš«. Any suggestions for this?
Do you see this red error in your profile?
I havenāt tried to purchase from the store as it tells me I have no connection at all.
I have done everything aside from uninstalling the game entirely. I use IOS 17.3 all apps are updated, Iāve shut my phone off, disconnected and reconnected to WIFI. Iām on level 4059 and do not want to lose my progress which is why I havenāt uninstalled. This is extremely frustrating as none of the other Candy Crush games I have downloaded are experiencing this issue.
Welcome to Soda Community @kstockton1
I am sorry to hear this. What have you done so far to troubleshoot the problem? You might visit this page in the Help Center š What can I do when I lose connection
Have you checked for game and device updates? What model iOS device do you play the game on?
Does it show as ācontactingā when trying to purchase gold bars? Thatās whatās happening to me. I cannot get anything from the store.