Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
im not getting my lives from my friend request
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @dulcie260259 try to force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seceonds, restart your device. Clear cache (not data!) and check for device and app updates.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Make some new friend requests, share your link here, or simply click on players’ profiles in
Let me know if this works 🙂
Thank you for replying . I do this and there is no gift lives from friends... I was always sending and receiving lives but this stopped a few days ago.. I can send but not receiving anything..I'm even sending from my alt account and not receiving anything...
Hello @debg97914 @LAB_JH @dulcie260259
Clicking on the heart symbol will open this screen 👇 Then click “get lives/get help”.
Also not receiving lives from my friends..they are posting I know this for sure but nothing showing in Candy Crush Soda Saga..Please fix this issue.
I am having same issue with Candy Crush Soda saga
What game?