Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
As soon as I bought some gold bars I lost all ability to watch ads to get extra bonuses before or after a game making it virtually unplayable. They just want me to use my gold bars so I have to buy more
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I made a purchase of 19$ and I have not received
Yes, I am a moderator, which are volunteers and regular players like everyone else is here in the Community. We are not King employees. And as for my comments, if you look at my profile you will see that I have been here in the Community since 2018.
Have a nice day 🙂
Don't believe a word of it. I see you're a moderator with thousands of comments. It's so obviously a way to get us fools to buy more bonuses. It was a fun game before I made a purchase then it became unplayable.
No way @mokers22 ! Just to be clear; I've never made a purchase, I've been playing CCSS since 2014 and have never seen 1 ad! I play on multiple devices (iOS and Android). Personally, I think it's unfair that some players have ads that give them boosters/lives or extra moves for free 🤷🏼 Other players, like me, who have never had an ad are always behind.
Consider yourself lucky that there are/were ads in your game 🤗
It's just a scam isn't it to get us to make more purchases and this is a cover story to stop this getting out and others realizing they shouldn't make ant purchases. Shame on you
Hello @mokers22 welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry to read that the ads have stopped appearing in your game 😕
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game. Therefore video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads (like me - and no I’ve never made a purchase). Therefore, advertising is still not a permanent feature.
You have probably been moved to another group, which (temporarily) has no ads. They might return in your game; all you can do is make sure your game and device has the latest updates.