Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have one many games and I haven’t received any new badges. I don’t understand why I’m stuck on two and keep saying, win more badges, and you’ll get this, but it won’t let me have any more badges.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @joylovesdogs
I'm afraid I don't quite understand you. Could it be that you received a pop-up to receive a badge in the Community, for example because you have reached level 5000? In the Community you can earn badges, which are only visible in your Community profile, not in the game. You can claim various badges via the link below 👇
👉 Where to collect Sodalicious badges
If this is not what you meant, please provide more explanation so we can help you 🤗