Why is game crashing playing or with extra moves?

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2

My game is crashing when I try extra moves or just playing. I just left playing the game and it crashed on me while I was playing. I even won a level a while back and it crashed and when I came back I had to redo the level because of it crashing. I even noticed this happening on Candy Crush Saga. I have a lot of thinking on if I keep playing both of these games if this keeps happening or just play and hope this stops. This is GETTING OLD!!!! This has been going on I don"t know how long. I hope somebody can help me. I have taken them off and reloaded the games and it still happens. :( :(

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

What is the make and model of your device? (details should be found on "about device" section of general settings of your device)

What is the current software version installed in your device? (e.g. Android 13, iOS 17 etc )

Does your device have at least 2GB of free storage?

What is your player ID number? Click here for instructions

thanks

• nhirsch456
    nhirsch456 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For the past few days, the game has been having issues loading the ad videos. The video box is displayed with the message that the ad was interrupted. There are three scenarios where this happens. When the game initially loads and shows an ad to give an extra booster and secondly, when the ads load to give additional moves and nap boosters. The third scenario the ad is displayed - not a video ad but a page with various advertisements that you can click on to ‘Learn More’. I’m getting extremely frustrated and will no longer play until this is resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?