šŸ†• Extra Levels in Soda are here! šŸšŸ†šŸƒ

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,012 Community Manager
edited February 29 in Discussions

Hello dear Soda players! I think by now you already know what's coming! šŸ˜‰

To celebrate the St Patricks Season and the start of the Gold Cup,Ā weā€™ve released an extra set of 75 levels (5 episodes) for all players to enjoy on February 29th!Ā šŸŽā„ļøšŸŽ‰

For these levels, we'd love to hear your response on the following questions:

1. Do you notice when we add more new levels in the game? šŸ‘€
  2. How do you play these extra levels - quickly, slowly, or spreading them out? šŸ”„
  3. Will you use the extra levels for any events/activities in the game? Which ones? šŸŽÆ
  4. Does having more levels make the game more fun for you than usual? šŸ’œ

Thank you again for playing Soda and we hope you look forward to this season!

Remember, you can see the latest levels in Soda in the "What is the latest level in Candy Crush Soda Saga?"Ā thread!

Ā«1

Comments

• pattisw
    pattisw Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Of course I notice when you add more levels.I haven't been able to play on my tablet for over 3 weeks and no more levels for the last few days on the Microsoft version on my computer.

Having more levels is more fun because I can play for a few days sometimes on my tablet and at least for a week on the computer.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Options

@LoFiGummy:

Do you notice when we add more new levels in the game? šŸ‘€

Yes, of course I notice that. The usual 3 episodes let me play for 3 days and then wait for the next Friday.Ā 

How do you play these extra levels - quickly, slowly, or spreading them out? šŸ”„

I'm going to play an episode every day. The reduced daily bonus is just enough to complete an episode. In the past, there were two or more hour time boosters in the daily reward. That was enough for 2 to 3 episodes.Ā 

Will you use the extra levels for any events/activities in the game? Which ones? šŸŽÆ

Yes, I'm going to use the extra levels for St Patrick's Season.

Does having more levels make the game more fun for you than usual? šŸ’œ

Of course. I can now play every day. Otherwise, after 3 days I only picked up the daily bonus, looked if I could play 4 in a row and then closed the game again.Ā 

• pattisw
    pattisw Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

No new levels on my android tablet and no update showing. Looked forward to this.

• kimgail
    kimgail Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Well thanks for the new, extra levels. Will I play them yes but NOT now. Iā€™ve enjoyed the game but a few weeks back I maxed out on level 13,330, I believe was the last level at the time. At that point I couldnā€™t participate with any chance of being in the top 3 of the weekly challenge. Prior to that time I hadnā€™t checked and didnā€™t know how to check how many levels there were in the game. So Iā€™ll wait until there are at least 13,800 levels. I figure about 150 levels per week might give me chance at being in the top 3, three weeks in a row. I guess I didnā€™t think there would be a max number of levels at any point in time. Takes the fun out of the game when you canā€™t play because thereā€™s nothing to play.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,241 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@kimgail Welcome to the phase after conquering all the levels and losing the lead in side games. It may seem dim on this side of the game, but embracing adaptive thinking and engaging more within the community brings fulfillment and reduces stress. Here, we get the first chance to play new levels and establish high standards by achieving top-tier three-star scores, as ours are currently the finest.

Happy Crushing šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ„¤šŸ’«šŸ’•šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    Options

Do you notice when we add more new levels to the game?

yes, I love it because I'm at the bottom of the map every week.

How do you play these additional levels: fast, slow, or extending them?

Ā Slow ,play 15 levels a day with bonusesĀ 

Will you be using the additional levels for any in-game events or activities? Which?

Advance in the tournament or bat the wonderful ballsĀ 

Does having more levels make the game more fun for you than usual?

Yes, to see what the new levels created by the studio are like

• moemassy
    moemassy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How often are new levels added to the game?

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,241 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Each week on Friday. happy crushingšŸ¬šŸ­šŸ„¤šŸ’«ā¤ļøāœØšŸ’•

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,012 Community Manager
    Options

@pattisw @DieOmimi @Ibnana @kimgail @Andres-2 @moemassy

Thank you so much for posting here! It's super appreciated by the studio to know what you think! If you have any feedback on the levels now that you might've played some of them, feel free to add it as well. :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?