Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
have not had any boosters for candy crush soda
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @edgell
Do you play the game on Facebook? The Daily Bonus is only available on the mobile version and Microsoft version and not on Facebook.
I have never had a daily bonus since I started playing several years ago - thanks
I have never had a daily bonus - thanks!
Welcome to Soda Community @edgell
Can you elaborate a bit more? Do you mean you didn’t receive your rewards? Daily bonus?