Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I send lives to my team members?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want to send a life to every one on my team, even if they haven't requested one. Is there a way to do that? Also, I can't see where or how to "bake a slice". Bake a slice of what?
Hello @Ginger56Hello welcome to Soda Community
You can click on the heart symbol and then click on “get help”. This way you can send multiple lives to everyone who has requested them.
You can also grant a request for a life in the Team chat.
If your team members are friends in your Social Hub, you can also send them a life through there.