Cyan Candy Tournament

Options
ncoll19
ncoll19 Posts: 3 Newbie

I won the cyan candy tournament handedly but did not get my prize. This is the second time that I have won one of these tournaments and this issue occurred. Why am I not getting my prizes?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ncoll19 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact King Player Support to ask for a refund as this forum is not able to deal with compensations

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings (gear icon)- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subtopic- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Select topic "events or features issues", select subtopic "I didn't receive my reward". Fill in the form and send.

--

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited March 12
    Options

These tips might help you:

Players are advised to play levels on one device only while the event is ongoing. Rankings don't sync well across multiple devices and prizes might not be awarded.

Additionally check troubleshooting steps to make sure your game is running smoothly:

Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know if you do have it because you can't log out and log in to your account. You can't contact King Player Support from your app too.

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?